Location: KS Agenda Møtesenter
Address: Haakon VIIs gate 9, 0161 Oslo
Start: 19/03/2018 09:00
End: 20/03/2018 16:00
Attend our 6-module workshop on Industry 4.0 and learn from the best manufacturing experts of Germany and Norway. The workshop is a company identified training, based on own cases, with a focus on working in small groups.
Digitalisation in smart factories
Receive first-hand information on how to proceed with digitalisation in smart factories. You need:
- Basic skills in manufacturing and Industry 4.0
- Have your own industrial case
- Module 1: Introduction and information. What does Industry 4.0 means for Norway? (Fraunhofer IPT, SINTEF).
- Module 2: Smart Product, Smart Production and Smart Services. Driver trends and applications, be inspired to think outside the box (SINTEF, NTNU, Fraunhofer IPT).
- Module 3. Smart devices in manufacturing. Do you see smart devices and applications as drivers? (SINTEF, Fraunhofer IPT).
- Module 4: Platforms and data analytics, AI methods and analytics. How digitalized are you, analytics as enablers in manufacturing, challenges and current technologies (NTNU, SINTEF, Fraunhofer IPT).
- Module 5: KPI's and road mapping (SINTEF, Fraunhofer IPT). Most used KPI's, which one didn't you think of? Create a roadmap.
- Module 6. Case discussions, audit and business models (own cases and examples). Can road mapping show possible new Norwegian company specific business models?
- Contact person for attendance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions related to the workshop: email@example.com
Click here for more information and the registration form