The objective of the research area Multi-Material Products and Processes is to develop the ability to optimize material choice, multi-materials geometry and processes simultaneously. The work is lead by Einar Hinrichsen in SINTEF Materials and Chemistry. In the newsletter you can find an update on the research we are doing.
- Introduction to the research area RA1
- Examples and results from ongoing research and PhD activities
- Making the impossible possible - joining aluminium to steel, process characterisation, modelling
- Multi-scale modelling
- Additive Manufacturing
- Status of Directed Energy Deposition AM machines in Norway
- Simulation of AM methods
- AM of elastomer parts
- Other topics
- Examples of some relevant “border area” projects
- Last page: General info about the SFI
Click here to read the newsletter (pdf).